Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Fucked Up

Well, there's no update again today. I thought I could do it, but I can't. Split shifts are going to be the death of me. I'm just going to take this week at a loss. I've been really discombobulated lately and I need to get my head straight again. As a peace offering, I will be posting a review of the Maze Runner Movie on Saturday (I'm seeing the movie Friday). Should be a good time. The movie looks absolutely nothing like the book, so my expectations are low. But hey, I made it through 8 Harry Potter adaptations, 2 terrible Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so I think I can handle this. And no, I'm not complaining about any of those (except the sisterhood movies, those were shit). So I'll see you all Saturday? Please? Please don't give up on me. I'm really sorry. It's won't happen again*.

* - it will probably happen again.

Until next time, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment