Monday, January 12, 2015

The Results Are In...

Hello! I'm back from a rather lengthy break. I intended to post a couple of days ago and then shit happened. I was going to post this morning, but I was a bit hungover and cranky, so I'll post now. Okay? Okay. Here we go. 

Thanks to the exactly two people who voted, Mo Holmes and Cody Niday (both super awesome guys), my next reading material with be... the ellipse builds drama... Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte!
Yay for lady time!
Woo! Exciting! It's lady time. Finally,I'll get to read something for you that will involve women who aren't just set dressing or function solely as the source of manpain. Huzzah!

We will begin Jane Eyre on Tuesday (that's right, Tuesday) of this week. That is January 13, 2015. If I write it down enough times I might actually follow through, right? Right. I need to stop answering my own rhetorical questions. It's really late.

TL;DR: Jane Eyre starts Tuesday. Be here, motherfuckers.

Until Tuesday, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment