Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Sun Will Come Out...

I'm using this gif every time I fuck something up.
Tomorrow! Tommorow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be an update!

Not as catchy, but super effective. As you may have guessed by the Annie quoting, I will be posting an update tomorrow, instead of today. I just got back from a doctor's appointment (couldn't breath very well for about 4 days, which was fun), and I have to be at work in an hour, so there is no time for Shakespeare today. I know, I know, there is always time for Shakespeare, but I'm tired and I don't feel like spending the next hour writing an update that I might not be able to finish before I have to leave. So, for now, this will have to do. Tomorrow we will discuss the happening of the play, and the fact that Hamlet has already begun to lose his damn mind. Should be fun.

Until tomorrow, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment