Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Insert the 'I Fucked Up' Cat Wearing Shoes Gif Here

Literally me.
So... I didn't post an update yesterday because I'm a bad bad blogger. You see, I fucked up and slightly forgot. In my defense, Tuesday is no longer my day off. As a result, I will be moving regular posts to Friday, which IS my day off. I promise, hand to whichever god you choose, I will post a goddamn update on that crazy motherfucker Hamlet on Friday, so help me god. Perhaps 'motherfucker' is the wrong term. He tends to REALLY hate his mother. But I digress...

So that's it. Come back Friday if you aren't already sick of my shitty blogging and my inability to keep to a schedule. I will be here with Shakespeare and snacks. But,  you know, only for me. I can't really share snacks through the internet. If I could, I would, friends. But, alas, 'tis not to be.

Until next time, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment