Friday, March 27, 2015

Finally Back and Ready to Comit

Hi! Long time, no see. How are things? I know I did this not to long ago, but then I sorta checked out again. Working six days a week, plus a variable writing job, and pretending I have a social life is hard work. On the up-shoot, I have started reading House of Leaves and will be posting about it on Sunday. Yes, you read that correctly. Sunday! SUNDAY! If I type it enough times it will happen.

So far, House of Leaves is great. I've only read the prologue and it's wonderful. I hope to read the first couple of chapters before Sunday.

If you don't know anything about House of Leaves, I encourage you to read a bit about it. Like, for instance, what I'm about to write here. The story focuses on a family who moves into a house that is
I have returned to the world of the readers.
bigger on the inside. Cue Doctor Who reference here. But that's not why this book has such a cult following. This book is neat because of the way it is structured. If you are anywhere near a bookstore, pick up a copy and flip through it. It's madness. The story isn't structured like a typical book. I don't really know how to describe it, you just have to see it for yourself. I'll include pictures of pages that are ultra cool or just plain nonsense. Seeing as I haven't actually read the book yet, that's all I can say for now. I don't want to research it a ruin it. So I'll just leave it here.

Until Sunday, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment