Friday, January 2, 2015

Poll Time!

This has nothing to do with this post, I just really enjoy it.
Okay, kiddos. I need to know your opinion on a thing. It's a pretty simple thing: What do we read next? I have a couple of different options for you. As I did not receive House Of Leaves for Christmas, we will not be reading that quite yet. Maybe later. What I do have is For Whom the Bell Tolls by Earnest Hemmingway, Shada by Douglas Adams, or Jane Eyre by one of the Brontes. I'm going to go with Charlotte, maybe? Just Googled it and it's totally Charlotte Bronte. Fucking nailed it! Anyway, those are our options at the moment. If anyone would like to drop me a comment to let
me know what YOU would be interested in me reading, I would be forever grateful. I will be taking you opinions for the next couple of days (see how I cleverly got out of actually reading?).

Alright, thanks everybody. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Also, if anyone knows how to do that thing where there are two dots over an e, I would appreciate knowing so that I can actually write Bronte correctly. Google Bronte to know what I'm talking about if you don't already.

Until Next Time, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment