Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Here's the Deal...

I am the asshole.
I may have slightly forgot that I have to work this afternoon at my actual job and then I have to spend late tonight writing articles for my writing job, so I won't be making a Jane Eyre post today. After doing the reading, I simply don't have the time to do a write up. Seriously, these take, like, 2 hours to write (I shit you not). However, as I have a shit ton of time off in the afternoon tomorrow (I don't
have to work until 6), I will be posting tomorrow. Cross my heart and hope to die.


I'll see you all here tomorrow for Jane Eyre. The part I read today was really interesting, so I'm looking forward to writing about it. Which means I actually WILL write about it.

Until Tomorrow, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment