Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Something Wicked This Way Comes

You're all lovely and I adore you!
Yes, that is from The Scottish Play, but go with me here. Ads are about to be a thing on this site. They will be appearing in the left side tool bar I know it's kinda lame, but a bitch needs to eat. It's no cause for alarm. I'm actually pretty jazzed about it.

That's really all I've got for you today. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up regarding the ads.

Oh! If anyone could do me a solid and link me to some Lion King gifs, I'd love you forever and ever. I mean, I'm going to anyway because you read this silly blog, but you may get something else out of it. Maybe a mention and a special dedication? I don't know. You set the terms. Ask and ye shall receive!

Okie dokie, nerds. I'll see you this weekend!

Until Next Time, Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment