Sunday, February 15, 2015

Excuses, Excuses

It really is.
You may have noticed that I haven't been posting lately. You see, I have a shit ton of things to do. I have two paying jobs in addition to this on. I would love to post more on here (as this is my favorite of all my jobs), but those have to take precedent, as they pay my rent, student loans, and grocery bills.  I also would like to at least pretend that I have some semblance of a social life. I know my boyfriend would like that as well. As of right now, this blog is going to be run on an "when I can" basis. When I have time to update, I will. I know that really sucks and is an extremely shitty way to do anything, but that's really my only option. I will try to post something at least once a week, but it's hard to say
when.

I'm going to take at least this week off. I have a bunch of shit I need to get done, plus Friday is my 26th birthday. Next week is a maybe for Saturday, but that's a big maybe. I will TRY to be more regular and post at least SOMETHING (a tiny update, maybe some scattered thoughts on any of the pieces we've read) every week.

I'm really sorry to be such a shitty blogger, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.

Until Next Time, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment