Saturday, August 30, 2014

An Apology, An Explanation, and a Deal.

12 hour days are a bitch.
I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do to you. I have to forego my post tomorrow. My second job has been crazy. It's been a real all-hands-on-deck situation and I can't break away. So, unfortunately, I will be working tomorrow. If today is any indication, I will probably be there around 12 hours. While, yes, I could still probably make an update at some point tomorrow, I'm going to be too exhausted and irritated to do anything other than complain, eat, and complain some more.

As a bargain, I'll offer this. If you stick with me past this tiny bump in the road, I promise you, I will finish The Death Cure by next Sunday and present you with an extravagant, sarcastic, and by all accounts delightful final Death Cure update, complete with snarky title and reaction gifs aplenty. Does that sound good?

I didn't want to have to do this to you. I tried to find any way, any little crack of time to work in even a small update, but I'm just too fucking tired and done with everything. I'm so, so sorry about this. I really am.

Until next time, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment